Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Memories

This post's soul purpose is to provide a place for me to jot down random memories that come to mind...

One evening, sometime after Zoe's first birthday, we are at home alone.  I was playing on the floor in the living room with her just wrestling around like we sometimes do.  Zoe likes to be picked up and flipped around.  At one point, she happened to be laying on my stomach with her head near my belly button.  Next thing I know, she pulled up my shirt and blew a giant raspberry on my belly!  I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.  We spent the next few minutes laughing and blowing raspberries on each other bellies.  I genuinely think that it was the most fun I have ever had!  Sadly, she hasn't done anything like it since that day.  But what fun we had!




Zoe's first steps were taken in her playpen on the front porch of our rent house in Wharton.  I happened to catch them out of the corner of my eye and asked Jeff, "Did she just walk across the playpen." He agreed that's what he thought he saw, too.  A few days later, she took two steps in the kitchen of the same house.  I was very excited to have my daughter learn to walk, but once she started walking, she no longer wanted to just hang out in the playpen! This picture was taken that same day. We didn't catch these first steps on film!

No comments: